Cloud Computing India
- Cloud computing gives you the power to access systems anytime and anywhere, with greater security and improved reliability. It provides a model which enables a convenient on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) which can be provisioned rapidly and requires minimal management effort for release. Cloud computing sets your businesses up for the challenges of the next decade.
Why one should go for Cloud Computing:
- Saves time. Businesses that utilize software programs for their management needs are disadvantaged, because of the time needed to get new programs to operate at functional levels. By turning to cloud computing, you avoid these hassles. You simply need access to a computer with Internet to view the information you need.
- Less glitches. Applications serviced through cloud computing require fewer versions. Upgrades are needed less frequently and are typically managed by data centers. Often, businesses experience problems with software because they are not designed to be used with similar applications. Departments cannot share data because they use different applications. Cloud computing enables users to integrate various types of applications including management systems, word processors, and e-mail. The fewer glitches, the more productivity expected from employees.
- Reduced administration effort. You don’t need to hire new IT staff as all the services needed by you are maintained by experts outside your business.
- In a competitive world, your business needs to stand out from the rest. Cloud computing gives the user the opportunity to build custom applications on a user-friendly interface. Customization is the solution for this problem.
- Going green. On average, individual personal computers are only used at approximately 10 to 20 percent of their capacity. Similarly, computers are left idle for hours at a times soaking up energy. Pooling resources into a cloud consolidates energy use. Essentially, you save on costs by paying for what you use and extending the life of your hardware.
You should go for cloud computing if you have Applications with these requirements:
- high reliability and availability
- massive scale (computation, storage, …)
- world-wide distribution
- collaboration across company boundaries
- heavy load variations
- non- deterministic life-time (start-ups)
- application does not fit the company
- world-wide distribution
Why Choose Us?
E2E Networks Provides your company a Herculean, Low-cost Cloud Hosting Platform and a full line of managed cloud hosting services to take your business to the higher level. Your web sites will have lightning speed, uptime and safeguards. So, no need to be concerned about your hosting solution when hosting with us.