MySQL Replication Services
Most of the Web 2.0 sites run MySQL under the hood. Site scaling and performance issues manifest themselves in MySQL problems first.
1. Hardware Platform: We help you choose the right kind of hardware including storage, Memory and processor for your MySQL installation.
2. Installation Tuning: We can help you tune your multi-machine MySQL installation to make to sure you use the correct settings based on the type of load generated by your application to help improve the performance.
3. MySQL Replication: MySQL replication is easy to setup but can be difficult to manage unless MySQL performance is tuned to reduce replication lag between Master and Slaves. We help you setup the correct MySQL replication topology for your application needs and help you remove performance bottlenecks.
4. MySQL Operations: We can help setup the correct operational processes for updating MySQL installations. Applying security updates and application schema updates with minimum downtime and ability to quickly rollback can be had only by setting up correct operational processes.
5. Backup and Disaster Recovery: We can help your choose and setup your backup scripts for MySQL and other application data after determining correct dependencies and help setup disaster recovery process and help reduce your MTTR( Mean time to recovery).
Contact Us to find out more on how E2ENetworks can help you succeed by scaling up your compelling Web 2.0 application.